Once you have entered your billing information in the Billing Centre, you are now ready to manually create your first shipment. If you need instruction on how to connect your eCommerce store to import your orders, please click here. For the purposes of this tutorial, let us begin by creating a manually entered order.
- On the upper left hand side of the dashboard, the very first icon, is the New Shipment tab (+), click on it to begin creating a manually entered order.
- Choose Canada or USA for destination.
- Enter the destination address and information for the shipment. You will need the full delivery address including postal code/zip code, as well as, the apartment/unit number. Be sure to include any corresponding buzzer or access codes required to complete the delivery. Address fields cannot contain any form of punctuation or symbols. Shipments risk being returned to the sender if this information is missing at the time of delivery.
(Reference/ P.O. is your order or reference number in your system, you can leave it blank if you do not have one). Please note that we cannot ship to PO boxes in Canada.
- Review address details and click Confirm and Continue.
- Confirm your location address and click Next. (Once you have put in your address, it will be saved in your account. You will just have to modify it if you are shipping from a different address.)
- Enter package dimensions (in inches) and weight (in pounds) and click Next.
- Confirm details and click Confirm and Continue.
- Choose your preferred shipping service and click Continue. Our built in resolver will automatically recommend the most cost effective shipping method for you.
- Review details and click Submit.
- Go to the My Orders tab and click the box to the left of your order. (Or click as many boxes as you want to process!)
- You can then click Pay and Print.
- You now have the choice to either drop off your shipment to one of our many drop-off locations or arrange for a home pickup.
|Find a Local Drop-Off Center||Pickup from Your Location
4. Go to My Shipments tab. Click the blue and white Print button next to the shipment that needs the label printed. The printer window will open on your computer
5. Once your label is paid for and printed, you will receive a confirmation email from Swiftpost outlining the details of your selected pick up or drop-off at a SmartHub.
Congrats! You just created your first shipment with Swiftpost!
Need some more guidance? Check out these informative articles: