With Swiftpost, you can integrate your eCommerce store from supported platforms with a few simple actions.
- On the left hand menu, choose the sixth icon (the one shaped like a store), this is where the eCommerce Connections tab exists.
- Click on the Connect Shop button on the eCommerce platform you use for your store.
- You will be prompted to fill out some information to confirm your store details.
- Once submitted, your store will be connected with Swiftpost! It's that simple!
- Return to the My Orders tab. You will now see an orange button near the top of the screen that says Import.
- You can click this button to populate your unfulfilled orders directly from your store. They will appear in the My Orders tab under Pending Orders. You will now be able to fulfill, pay and print your shipments from one easy place.
Can't find your eCommerce platform in our integrations? We are always working towards adding more. For added flexibility while you wait, why not learn how to import orders through a .CSV upload?
Still need some specific help? Click here!