How do I import orders from my connected store?
- Go to the My Orders page from the left hand menu.
- To import your orders into your Swiftpost account from your connected store, click the Import Orders button on the top right of the page. All new orders will appear in the order queue under the My Orders section of your Swiftpost dashboard.
- To ship your orders using Swiftpost, click complete order. This will direct you to one of two pages:
- Receiver Address - there may be an error in the address your customer has submitted. Verify the address with your customer and make any necessary corrections.
- Package Details - enter the package details for this order. If it is a U.S. order, all customs information will be filled out in this step as well.
- Once you have gone through Step 3 with all of your connected eCommerce store orders, you are now ready to proceed to checkout.
- Pay and Print the labels the same as you would a manually entered order.
Can I select which orders from my shops I want to import to Swiftpost?
Clicking Import Orders will import all unfulfilled orders from your shop into the My Orders section of your Swiftpost dashboard. From there, you can simply check any orders you do not wish to ship and click the trash can icon to delete these from your Swiftpost account.
Can I print my connected eCommerce store packing slips and invoices from Swiftpost?
All information pertaining to your orders will need to be printed from the shop’s platform where the orders originate from. The Billing Centre in your Swiftpost account will have the invoices for only the shipping services.
If I import an order from my store and then delete it from Swiftpost, will the order still be in my store?
Once an order has been imported from a connected shop, you can either choose to fulfill the order, or delete it from your Swiftpost account. Once an order has been deleted, you cannot re-import it. The order will still remain in your store.
Other useful articles:
Still need some specific help? Click here!