Through your Swiftpost dashboard, you will be able to schedule pickups. An email confirming your pickup date will be sent to you once you complete the checkout process for your shipping labels.
To process your orders and create shipping labels:
- Go to the My Orders tab and click the box to the left of your order. (Or click as many boxes as you want to process!)
- You can then click Pay and Print.
- You now have the choice to either drop off your shipment to one of our many drop-off locations or arrange for a home pickup. Choose Home pick up.
- Confirm pickup address and click Confirm
- Review cut off time info and click Confirm and Continue
- Review order and click Continue
- Pay for your labels as normal.
- A confirmation email from Swiftpost will be sent to your account email inbox referencing your pick up number. You will also receive an auto-email from our courier partner, Canpar referencing your pick up date. Please note, there is no specific time for pick up, and issues caused by the COVID19 pandemic and increased volumes may impact your pick up date. A specific time cannot be selected. the pick up can occur anytime between 8am to 7pm. Pickups occur Monday to Friday.